As salaamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barrakhatu dear sisters,
We love healthy positive discussion and would love to hear from you!
To maintain the Healthy Muslimah Summit as a safe and beneficial environment for everyone, please keep it sweet when commenting…
“…he who believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him speak good or remain silent.” Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim
Hopefully these guidelines aren’t necessary, but just in case, here goes…
- Comments, as well as healthy, thoughtful and polite discussion are very welcome!
- Please always remember the manners of our beloved Prophet (sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam) when posting comments and be respectful and polite in your choice of words and intonation.
- As a general rule of thumb, ‘If you wouldn’t say it directly to a sister over a friendly cup of tea, it’s probably best not to say it here.’
- Please stay on topic (health, wellness and holistic living) and refrain from posting anything wildly unrelated, anything political, inflammatory, derogatory, rude, offensive or otherwise disagreeable (there is just way too much ‘disagreeable’ stuff to list it all, but you get what I mean). Comments that veer wildly off topic, or venture into areas that are not appropriate for the site, may be deleted.
- If you disagree with a post or comment, that’s ok, but please refrain from being rude, offensive or using foul language, or any profanity or name calling, when you express your views. Foul language is automatically flagged, black-listed and dumped into a folder which I probably won’t check very often (or ever).
- Comments are moderated, so anything that’s not very nice will most likely be removed and the one posting may be banned permanently.
- Comments are the sole responsibility of the person writing them and www.healthymuslimah.com, and its owner, disclaim any association, responsibility or liability related to comments posted by visitors to the site.
Absolute No nos
There are a few hard and fast rules…
- Please refrain from any racist, xenophobic, political, or religiously deprecating comments, name calling, hate speech, or posting any comments that are generally rude, sarcastic or snide in any way. Admin reserves the right to delete any such comments without warning or notice, and the commenter may also be blocked without warning or notice.
- No links please.
- No spam please.
- No trolling please.
- No advertising please. If you have a product or service that you would like to advertise, or a blog/website, please get in touch and let’s see what we can work out, in’sha’Allah.
- No false or non-factual comments/posts/links please. Posts that are factually incorrect or factually incomplete will be removed, in’sha’Allah.
Removal of Posts and Comments
In the interests of maintaining this site as a positive, friendly and beneficial environment for everyone, Healthy Muslimah reserves the right to moderate and remove comments, as well as to block the commenter without warning or notification.
Thanks and jazzakAllahu khayran for your understanding!
Whew, now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s relax…pull up a comfy chair, grab a cup of tea and settle in for a great time together in shaa Allah!